Oct 2010 – Los Angeles, California
I attended Adobe MAX 2010 in Los Angeles. This gave me a great overview of the present and future technology used in the online (Adobe) world.
I was blown away at all the activities and all the great people I met.
My Adobe MAX 2010 Personal Schedule:
- Adobe Design Achievement Awards
- General Session: Welcome to the Revolution
- HTML5: Half-baked, Baked, or Ready for the Table?
- Flash Sneak Peek: A Glimpse at the Future
- How to Develop AIR for TV Applications
- NOKIA Welcome Reception
- Designing and Developing for Touch-Based Devices
- General Session: User Experience: The Next Generation
- Free the Television: The New Opportunity in TV Applications
- Video on Flash Player 10.1 Mobile Devices
- The Mobile Enterprise
- Sneak Peeks
- H.264 Encoding Strategies for All Screens
- Mobile Devices as Application Controllers
- Flash Player 3D Future
- Learn about the Samsung SDK to Distribute Your AIR Apps to Samsung Smart TVs
- Video Delivery Roadmap for the Flash Platform
- Authoring Rich Experiences for Every Room in the Home Samsung Smart TVs