2011 – London, United Kingdom
I attended both versions of the courses offered by Webtrends to support other developers and the website Producers for their daily tasks.
- For Technical Professionals
- Learn how to create and configure Analytics reports.
- Custom Reports
- Administrator Certification Exam
- Using Webtrends REST API to Build Analytics Scorecards
- Advanced Custom Reports
- Advanced Tagging
- For Marketing Professionals
- Gain strategic Analytics knowledge and report comprehension.
- Report Analysis
- NEW! Intro to Social Spaces
- NEW! Intro to SharePoint Spaces
- Intro to Mobile Spaces
- Understanding Analytics Reports
- Building Meaningful KPI’s
- Communicating with Analytics
- Marketing Analyst Certification Prep Course
- Marketing Analyst Certification Exam
- London, United Kingdom
Data Helps You Make the Connection
We envision a world where people have meaningful experiences with the brands and organizations they trust, whether in person or online. One where every digital interaction counts - be it on a website, in an app or through email - because companies will know exactly how to engage with their customers.
It’s a world that’s possible today - and we can take you there with our data-driven solutions.
Webtrends By The Numbers
- 2,000+ Clients in 60 countries across 15+ major industries
- 130+ Partners, resellers and affiliates in 40 countries
- 130+ Technology patents
- 13B Transactions per day
- 100% Availability of data collection and 99.999% report availability
- 25,000+Digital properties