Mar 2009 – London, United Kingdom
I attended this Scrum course with a colleague of mine in order to enforce the use of Agile methodologies at UKTV.
Each training session will present the basic principles of agile development and specifically go into detail of Scrum practices. The presentation will be followed by practical exercise so that all participants have a chance to experience the Scrum practices.
- Introduction to Agile Principles
- Agile Manifesto
- SCRUM Practices
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Sprint Meetings (Planning, Review, Daily Scrum)
- Sprint Tracking (Backlogs, Burn-down Charts, Velocity)
- Practical hands-on exercise
- Awareness of Technical Practices
- Continuous Integration
- Test Driven Development