2000 – 2001 – London, United Kingdom
I worked as a ColdFusion and Flash Developer at Creative IT (previously part of HHM Communications Ltd – they then merged with Crayon London which is now part of Karmarama)
Recommendations for Marc working at Creative IT as a ColdFusion and Actionscript Developer:
Right from the word go, Marc demonstrated a fantastic ability to push the boundaries of what was possible technically. He had (and still has) a fantastic problem solving attitude, as well as expert knowledge of flash, cold fusion and SQL.
He was equally capable of working on his own, or as part of and leading a wider team. In either case, he would take pride and ownership to see the job through to completion.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Marc.
Marc was extremely effective in his role as developer, his technical skill and understanding meant he delivered every time. He would do whatever was required in the challenging timescales we would work to.
1995 - 2001 (6 years)London, United Kingdom
Founded the company as a backend technology provider of online database publishing solutions.
- Designed and built searchable online directories for blue chip clients (including Emap and Liverpool Victoria) and dotcom startups.
- Developed the email marketing platform used to launch BT’s Talk21 email service.
- Pioneered the use of Adobe Flash for online micro-gaming, including the BT Bonus Zone.
- Provided backend technology resource to a number of UK agencies.
- Sold the business to HHM in 2001.